Dissolve Unfruitful Alliances in Order to Grow: Your Horoscope This Week
Word for the week
Give up the ghost(s).
- Some things weren’t impossible; they just weren’t an option you were open to.
- Connect with your senses. Relocate your baseline.
- You are the architect of your dreams and (most of) your reality. Build in both places, not just one.
Moons of the week
Don’t forget to record how you feel as the moon changes signs. In a month or two, you will see a pattern. Take note!
- Moon enters Libra — Since February 28 @ 1:17 p.m. CT
- Moon enters Scorpio — March 2 @ 2:38 p.m. CT
- Moon enters Sagittarius — March 4 @ 4:43 p.m. CT
- Moon enters Capricorn — March 6 @ 8:20 p.m. CT
Summary of the week
As we contend with the cleanup from last weekend’s Virgo full moon, we spend the first part of the week navigating the process of dissolving and building alliances. Early Wednesday, Venus (in Pisces) collaborates with Uranus (in Taurus) and offers a lush, abundant energy to develop innovative connections. Who are you drawn to at this stage in your journey? Where can you be radically fruitful? You’re dreaming of things that you haven’t encountered and it’s time to let yourself think bigger. Give yourself a chance to be surprised by your desires.
Later on Wednesday evening Mars enters Gemini, offering more energy to seek stimulation and discuss what we’re doing. It’s time to blast the dust off our minds post-Mercury retrograde and get to work with our words. Be mindful of letting your anger get the best of you verbally. Your words may have a way of stinging more than usual. There can be lots of edits made to marketing and content strategies over the next month and beyond. Let the insights flow, and be sure to document what you can. The United States has Mars in Gemini, so we could hear news about potential wars and battles. Prepare for harsh words that lead to confusion and chaos.